Gypsorb Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- INSTALLTION: Gypsorb perforated panels are required to be installed as prescribed by our Installation Principles guide. Any deviation from these principles and practices shall not be considered acceptable without prior written consent.
- CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTION: Gypsorb shall not be responsible for incomplete or inaccurate construction documentation developed by others. This includes, but is not limited to, architectural drawings, specifications and shop drawings.
- SAMPLES: Gypsorb will only provide samples that are indicative of how product is delivered to market. Gypsorb shall not paint or alter it’s samples in any way.
- DELIVERY: Prices are F.O.B. the Gypsorb warehouse located in Seattle, WA. Gypsorb will make every effort to have orders shipped so that they will be delivered at the time requested; however, no delivery delay will support a charge back, set off or claim for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any type. All delivery claims must directed to the freight company involved and not Gypsorb.
- TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS: Title and risk of loss passes to the Buyer upon delivery of the products by Gypsorb to the carrier at the shipping point (Gypsorb warehouse – Seattle WA).
- RETURN POLICY: All sales are final. Gypsorb does not accept returned materials.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: GYPSORB’S POTENTIAL LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR FURNISHING OF REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS FOR MATERIALS FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE. NO OTHER DIRECT DAMAGES WILL BE PAID. GYPSORB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR FOR OTHER PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. GYPSROB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LABOR CHARGES ASSOCIATED WITH THE REMOVAL OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Gypsorb will not be liable for any loss or damage for its failure to ship any order in accordance with the terms of the order where such failure is caused by any requirement of a governmental agency or authority, shortage of raw material, strikes or other labor trouble, fire, riots, wars, acts of God or other causes beyond the control of Gypsorb.