Gypsorb Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- INSTALLTION: Please visit to Gypsorb.com to determine which board size will best accommodate your layout. Board sizes are specific to product families and perforation patterns. Gypsorb panels must be installed on an approved framing system: 1. StreamLINE for Black Iron 2. StreamLine for Direct Fix 3. Armstrong Metric DGS (with Gypsorb Blocking Assembly). Please contact our team for technical guidance and proper installation requirements prior to submitting your bid for Gypsorb perforated panels as any deviation from these principles and practices shall not be considered acceptable without prior written consent.
- CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTION: Gypsorb shall not be responsible for incomplete or inaccurate construction documentation developed by others. This includes, but is not limited to, architectural drawings, specifications and shop drawings.
- SAMPLES: Gypsorb will only provide samples that are indicative of how product is delivered to market. Gypsorb shall not paint or alter it’s samples in any way.
- PAYMENT: Prices are in US Dollars. All materials are sold on a first come first served basis. We accept credit card (with a 3.5% added charge), check, or wire. We can process credit card payment over the phone. We require payment prior to shipping (50% to hold the material, and the balance prior to shipping and crating). If you wish to pay by check and need the material ASAP, we ask that you overnight the check (via FedEx or similar service). Material price is FOB or Seattle, WA warehouse or Jackson, NJ warehouse (Once material has left the warehouse you will be sent a BOL. At that point, respective obligations, costs, and risk involved in the delivery of goods shift from the seller to the buyer). Material must be paid in full prior to shipping. Any lead times agreed to by either party starts upon receipt of payment. Any extra orders will not include freight.
- DELIVERY: Prices are F.O.B. the Gypsorb warehouse located in Seattle, WA. Gypsorb will make every effort to have orders shipped so that they will be delivered at the time requested; however, no delivery delay will support a charge back, set off or claim for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any type. All delivery claims must directed to the freight company involved and not Gypsorb. For large orders or custom orders please verify availability and lead times required for your project.
- TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS: Title and risk of loss passes to the Buyer upon delivery of the products by Gypsorb to the carrier at the shipping point (Gypsorb warehouse – Seattle WA).
- RETURN POLICY: All sales are final. Gypsorb does not accept returned materials.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: GYPSORB’S POTENTIAL LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR FURNISHING OF REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS FOR MATERIALS FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE. NO OTHER DIRECT DAMAGES WILL BE PAID. GYPSORB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR FOR OTHER PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. GYPSROB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LABOR CHARGES ASSOCIATED WITH THE REMOVAL OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Gypsorb will not be liable for any loss or damage for its failure to ship any order in accordance with the terms of the order where such failure is caused by any requirement of a governmental agency or authority, shortage of raw material, strikes or other labor trouble, fire, riots, wars, acts of God or other causes beyond the control of Gypsorb.